Service Characteristics of Xi'an Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment
Xi'an Association of Foreign-funded Enterprises was founded in 1987 by the China Association of Foreign-funded Enterprises of the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation (the predecessor of the Ministry of Commerce) of the People's Republic of China. The Association takes "service communication" as its tenet and "responsibility taking" as its responsibility to witness and participate in the development of our city's export-oriented economy. Xi'an Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment’s competent business unit is Xi'an Business Bureau, its work is guided by China Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment, and it is a national AAAAA-level social organization; the Association is the directory membership unit of the Global Chamber of Commerce Alliance of the United Nations Development Programme; it is the sponsor of China New Chamber of Commerce Alliance and has extensive exchanges and cooperation with China's foreign-related business associations and it also is a well-known NGO organization active in economic construction.
Enterprises joining the association can enjoy the following services:
1. Joint annual report training review and guidance
The "Xi'an Joint Annual Inspection Office for Foreign-funded Enterprises" has been set up in the Association since 1987. The annual joint annual report of foreign-funded enterprises has been carried out by the Association, which takes the lead in training enterprises and audits the statements of enterprises in the system, and sends back receipts. After the end of the annual report, the Association carried out a detailed analysis of the data, forms reports of different countries and industries and provides Xi'an government with reports on the development of foreign-funded enterprises in Xi'an. The Association can provide guidance services for the member enterprise to fill in reports during the annual report period, as well as the change filing guidance services of relevant departments such as industry, commerce and other departments during the annual report period and after the annual report.
2. Appraising and evaluating foreign-invested enterprises in Xi'an
The Association's annual evaluation and recognition of foreign-funded enterprise groups and individuals is the highest award for foreign enterprises in Xi'an (including corporate group awards, outstanding employees, outstanding entrepreneurs and enterprise social responsibility awards). The Association's advocacy and commendation of social responsibility of foreign-funded enterprises in Xi'an has been praised by the Xi'an government and China Association for a long time. Association member enterprises are eligible to participate in the evaluation of excellent activities; the Association also directs member enterprises in the field of corporate social responsibility (CSR) work, and directs the preparation of the CSR report, and recommends to participate in the CSR evaluation activities organized by the National Association Enterprises with Foreign Investment. With the help of the Association, nearly 10 Xi'an enterprises, such as Brothers Machinery, Coca-Cola, Sumika Electronic, etc. have won the prize.
3. The Association has close cooperation and contacts with the official offices and business institutions of various countries based in Xi'an, which can help enterprises to carry out their activities.
4. In-depth cooperation with well-known international accounting firms, enterprise management, professional certification, evaluation and training institutions, member enterprises can participate in the association's free financial tax law, human resources, government affairs, enterprise management, industry front-end consulting and other aspects of training; the Association can also organize theme salon activities specifically for the needs of member enterprises.
5. Being a good bridge and tie between the government and the enterprises, the Association further knows and understands the situation of the enterprises, and solves the practical difficulties in the operation of the enterprises; member enterprises may, through the Association, report to the relevant government departments the difficulties encountered in the operation of the enterprise; the Association can also provide advice and guidance on how to solve problems in government affairs. The Association can help enterprises communicate with relevant departments in advance in key business such as tax or foreign exchange.
6. The Association has long-term cooperative relationship with well-known international enterprises and the global top 500 investment enterprises and research institutions in Shaanxi, which can help and support the upgrading of small and medium-sized enterprises industry, find potential customers, establish industrial cooperation, or visit and study the global top 500 enterprises.
7. The zero distance communication with the enterprise through the official website of the Association, Tencent work group, WeChat public number and foreign enterprises different posts work group, helps the enterprise to send instant information, so that the enterprises at any time master first-hand information.
8. The cooperation with universities and colleges provides opportunities for college students and graduate students to understand foreign enterprises and enter foreign enterprises, and the cooperation with top executives of well-known international enterprises provides pre-employment guidance to college students, so as to assist enterprises to carry out job fairs in colleges and universities. The Association is currently the post-doctoral innovation practice base of the Overseas Postdoctoral Innovation Demonstration Center in Western China.
9. Becoming a supplier with corporate social responsibility or public welfare activities as a third party.
Address: Room 507, Peace Ginza,No.118 Peace Road, Beilin District, Xi'an
OfficialWeChat Platform: Xi'an Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment
Xi'an Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment
May 30, 2019
Xi'an Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment(seal)